Light source that emits radiation in the same phase. The word is derived from the initials of the words in the English sentence ‘light stimulated emission and light amplification’. The light sources of light sources consist of photons that radiate in different directions and in different directions as electrons in excited atoms travel from a higher state to a lower state. The photons emitted from the first excited atoms in the laser beam stimulate other atoms in the laser cavity as they move back and forth between the two surfaces, creating a strong light that propagates in the same phase in the same phase.
Laser marking, Laser engraving is the process of leaving a mark on any material. The system leaves a permanent mark without using any ink etc. products or tools. The working principle of the system is to work on the part with the power of the light produced by the laser.
Metal Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Gold, Silver, Titanium, Platinum
Plastic Materials: ABS, Polycarbonate, Polyamide, Rubber etc.
It is possible to mark Laser Foils, films and some packages on paint. Due to their reflective properties, metals named in the yellow group such as Brass, Bronze and Copper cannot be fully realized. Studies are carried out on this subject.
- There is no consumable requirement.
- The machines work with 220V. Therefore, electricity consumption is very low.
- The marking process is permanent for a long time.
- Marking can be done in desired size, shape and image.
- Processing times are very short.
The high-energy laser beam is sent to the materials to be welded to each other to raise the temperature here and then to weld the materials together with the deterioration of the metallic bonds between the atoms in the region where the process is performed.
Laser welding is becoming more common as a new method than other conventional welding methods. Because welding process is very fast, it is used especially in automotive electronics sector. Laser welding process can be applied as filler and joining source. There is no need to form a welding nozzle as in other welding methods.
- There is no need to weld the mouth.
- Precise welding is performed.
- The heat generated during the welding process is surface level. In this respect, the internal structure of the material does not deteriorate.
- Welding process is perfect due to the use of wire in the filler welding material.
- As the precision process is applied, the subsequent leveling from the source is much easier than the other source types.
There are laser welding machines with Nd-Yag technology in general use. The consumables of the machines in this technology are as follows;
- Flash Lamp
- Pure water
- Filter Cartridge
- Source Protection Glass
- Welding wires in filling process
However, production of fiber laser welding machines has started. Consumables such as lamps, pure water, filter cartridges in this room are out of order.