Alseko Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“Our Company”), we pay utmost attention to the protection and security of your personal data. In this context, as Data Supervisor regarding the collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing, the legal causes of processing and your rights regarding the Personal Data Protection Law (“Law”) No. 6698, which is regulated with the aim of protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and the protection of personal data, especially the privacy of private life. we would like to enlighten and inform you in the most transparent way.
Without the limitation of the purposes of processing your personal data: Taking the necessary operational activities by our company, taking the necessary human resources management, taking the necessary steps to make, implementing and realizing commercial decisions by our company, the legal and commercial security of real persons and business partners of our company arising from these relations. provision, execution of recruitment processes, provision of security processes, image recording processes for security purposes, identification and permission processes at the entrance to the facility, execution of OHS activities, coordination of their training and keeping of occupational accident records, coordination of emergency procedures and visitor procedures, conducting health processes, The guest internet usage records are processed in accordance with the conditions regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the purpose of obtaining the contact form. All necessary technical and administrative measures have been taken by our company to prevent your personal data from being processed unlawfully and to access your data illegally and to keep your personal data safe.
Your personal data may be shared with our Company’s shareholders, business partners, suppliers, external service providers and legally authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. Not for sharing purposes of your personal data: Continuing our company’s commercial activities and managing our company’s human resources processes and employment policies. In case your personal data is shared, necessary security measures are taken.
Your personal data may be collected by any kind of written, verbal, electronic or automated methods to be used by our Company for the purposes specified in the Clarification Text on the Processing of this Personal Data. Your personal data can be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in the Personal Data Processing Conditions and Purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and the Clarification Text for the Processing of this Personal Data.
Our company will keep personal data for the period required by the purposes set out in the Clarification Text on the Processing of this Personal Data. In addition, in case of any dispute that may arise between the data owner and our data owner, our Company will be able to store personal data for the limited period of time determined in accordance with the relevant legislation and for the purpose of realizing the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute.
- personal data not being processed unlawfully,
- personal data not being accessed illegally; and
- undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security to ensure the retention of personal data and to carry out the necessary audits. Our company will not disclose the personal data it has obtained to anyone else in violation of the legal regulations regarding the Lighting Text on the Processing of this Personal Data and will not use it for purposes other than processing.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information regarding personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- If personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to be notified to third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, you have the right to claim the loss.
Alseko Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Minareli Çavuş OSB Mah. 204. Sk. No: 3 Nilüfer / Bursa, to be sent to [email protected] via secure electronic signature, mobile signature or to the address of [email protected] via electronic mail address which you have previously notified our company and registered in our company system. in 30 (thirty) days will be evaluated and finalized. In the requests submitted by the data owner, the name, surname of the data owner, the signature if the application is written, the Turkish identity number if it is foreign, or the nationality if it is foreign, passport number or identity number, if any, the place of residence or business address based on the notification, electronic mail address, telephone and fax number. and the subject of demand must be found. In case of responding to the demands in writing, the right to request a fee for the responses on the fee schedule stipulated by the legislation is reserved. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD and flash memory, our Company may request a fee from the requesting data owner for the cost of the recording medium.
In case of responding to the demands in writing, the right to request a fee for the responses on the fee schedule stipulated by the legislation is reserved. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD and flash memory, our Company may request a fee from the requesting data owner for the cost of the recording medium.
Our company may change the provisions in this Text by publishing it at any time. Provisions made by our company take effect on the date of publication.